Halfway Anywhere is an adventure travel blog aiming to inspire readers to take advantage of remarkable journeys and unique destinations around the world.
By combining original stories, photography, and videos from across the world, Halfway Anywhere has developed into an engaging, reliable, and resourceful place for readers to plan their next great adventure.
- Monthly Visitors: 50,000
- Monthly Pageviews: 125,000
- Google PageRank: 3
According to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Alexa.com, Halfway Anywhere's audience consists primarily of educated males (60%) and females (40%) between the ages of 25 and 34. Most readers are from the United States (63%), Canada (8%), and the United Kingdom (5%).
Press & Media
- Another Escape Volume Five
- Pacific Crest Trials: A Psychological and Emotional Guide to Successfully Thru-Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
What I Offer
Halfway Anywhere offers the following services for individuals, companies, and brands looking to reach a more targeted and engaged audience:
- Content Creation: If you're interested in original content for your brand, website, or next big project, then I will be happy to discuss creative and copyright options available on Halfway Anywhere or on your own platform.
- Photography: If you would like to commission photography featured on Halfway Anywhere for use in your own publications or if you are interested in commissioning original photography, then I would be happy to talk with you.
- Product Reviews: If you think your product is something that would be of interest to Halfway Anywhere's readers and would like an honest review of what you're offering, then I would love to hear about it.
- Display Advertising: If you want to get your message to tens of thousands of engaged and interested readers, then contact me regarding opportunities available for display advertisements on Halfway Anywhere.
Rates vary widely depending on what content and level of exposure you or your brand is looking for. If you would like more information on the varying rates available from Halfway Anywhere please contact me directly using the email address below. Be sure to include what you're looking to accomplish and why you're interested in working with Halfway Anywhere.
Mac has worked with brands from across the travel and outdoor industries to help them to meet their goals via mutually beneficial partnerships. By leveraging Mac's experience and influence in the online community, these brands and more have been able to reach a larger and more engaged audience.
What People Say
I found your awesome site yesterday and could not stop reading. Just want to say your articles are great! -Dorian
I've spent the last several hours glued to my computer opening tab after tab of your blog posts on the PCT. Five years ago I did a different flavor of hike – walking 500 miles up the California coast, and I'm itching to get out of my office job and back outside. It's very likely that your vivid descriptions (of the good and bad…) have inspired me enough to make the proper leap. -Melissa
Thanks man, for so many laughs and a few introspective tears. I'm doing it. I'm shedding the layers of shit in my life right now and preparing to go this April to thru-hike. There are a hundred things I want to thank you for in what you've written. The therapy, the coaching, the flat out top shelve high-brow humor. -Eric
I just wanted to say that I love your website and your lifestyle. You have the job I dream of having and that I hope to begin next year when I start my AT hike and give up my job and belongings. I'm looking to find others that have turning hiking and traveling into a career by blogging about it. You will be on my radar as a template for how to pursue this! -Theresa
Read to get started or looking for more information on the services I can offer? Let's make it happen![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Alternatively, you can reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org